UFC 166 takes place tomorrow night in Houston, Texas, and the fighters will hit the scales at the Toyota Center for the weigh ins. As always, Fighters.com will be bringing you live results of the entire event. For those that can’t stream the video below, we will will also be updating the results as the fighters step off the scale.
UFC 166: Velasquez Vs Dos Santos III takes place on October 19 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The main event will be the trilogy fight between current Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez and Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior dos Santos. In the co main event, Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix winner Daniel Cormier will be taking on Roy Nelson.
UFC 166: Velasquez Vs Dos Santos III
Date: October 19, 2013
Location: Houston, Texas / Venue: Toyota Center
- Cain Velasquez (241 lbs) vs. Junior Dos Santos (24o lbs)*
- Daniel Cormier (224 lbs) vs. Roy Nelson (249 lbs)
- Gilbert Melendez (156 lbs) vs. Diego Sanchez (156 lbs)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (257 lbs) vs. Shawn Jordan (255 lbs)
- John Dodson (125 lbs) vs. Darrell Montague (126 lbs)
- Tim Boetsch (186 lbs) vs. CB Dollaway (186 lbs)
- Hector Lombard (169 lbs) vs. Nate Marquardt (171 lbs)
- Jessica Eye (135 lbs) vs. Sarah Kaufman (135 lbs)
- K.J. Noons (156.5 lbs) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155 lbs)
- Adlan Amagov (171 lbs) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170.5 lbs)
- Tony Ferguson (155 lbs) vs. Mike Rio (156 lbs)
- Andre Fili (148.5 lbs)** vs. Jeremy Larsen (145.5 lbs)
- Kyogi Horiguchi (135 lbs) vs. Dustin Pague (135 lbs)
**Missed weight of 145 lbs on first attempt. UPDATE: Fili misses weight, will be fined 20% of his purse. Fine will go to Larsen.