Tito Ortiz Addresses Accusations from Jenna Jameson

The rocky relationship between UFC light heavyweight Tito Ortiz and ex-girlfriend/babymama Jenna Jameson got especially ugly last night when the pornstar/actress alleged the Hall of Famer had beaten her in the past and used performance enhancing drugs to cheat during his career. Ortiz initially responded with a basic statement denying her statements but decided to speak up in more detail, making some serious accusations of his own.

In a conversation with MMAJunkie, Ortiz implied Jameson had some serious lifestyle issues affecting her mental health and wasn’t half the parent he is.

“She has a problem, and I don’t want to bash her because she’s the mother of my children. But I’ve tried to help somebody for the last seven years. I tried to make a family, and it’s hard to do that when somebody else doesn’t want to contribute.”

“I just look at it as I can’t help somebody that doesn’t want to be helped. She can try and bash me as much as possible. The only thing it’s hurting is my children.”

“I’ve been in the UFC for 15 years. I’ve taken drug tests at every single one of my fights. I take them months before my fight, a month before my fight, right before my fight, after the fight. She can try to bash me as much as possible, but it is what it is. When someone has a problem like she does, she can’t help herself. I tried for seven years to help her. Right now, it’s just about my children.

“I’m here every single day supporting my kids. She had an opportunity to see her kids, and all of a sudden, she calls the monitor saying she can’t do it today. I don’t understand it. I don’t want to bash her. I work hard for my children. That’s it. I tried to help somebody who doesn’t want to be helped. That’s it. She can sit here and bash me all she wants on social media. Her fans can believe her. But I’m going to court right now.”

“No. 1 is my children. I’m not out doing appearances at strip clubs and partying with people and going crazy. I’m here with my kids. From 6 a.m. to 8 o’clock at night. Monday through Friday, I’m waking them up, I’m feeding them, I’m putting clothes on their back, I’m taking them to school and dropping them off. I come back home and take an hour nap, I go back and pick them up from school, take them home, go for a walk with them, feed them, put them down for a nap and then spend the day with them. Then I shower them, feed them dinner and get them ready for bed and put them down. I have a nanny that comes in and helps me clean and so forth, but I need some help. For her not to want to be here, I have no explanation for it.”

PHOTO CREDIT: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports