The lineup for UFC 170 is nearly official with a five fight pay-per-view card headlined by UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey taking on 2004 Olympic silver medalist Sara McMann. The lineup has undergone a series of changes due to injuries and now sees a flyweight bout between Zach Makovsky and Joshua Sampo promoted to the FOX Sports 1 preliminary bouts.
The move still leaves the card in search of one more fighter however, as the promotion has yet to find a suitable replacement for top bantamweight contender Raphael AssunÃ§Ã£o with February 22 quickly approaching.
The fight card currently has two UFC Fight Pass prelims, but that could still change in the coming days ifÂ AssunÃ§Ã£o is scratched from the lineup.
UFC 170 Lineup:
Main Card (PPV 10PM ET)
- UFC Women’s Bantamweight Title Fight: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sara McMann
- Daniel Cormier vs. Rashad Evans
- Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
- Mike Pyle vs. T.J. Waldburger
- Stephen Thompson vs. Robert Whittaker
Preliminary CardÂ (FOX Sports 1 8PM ET)
- Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
- Raphael Assuncao vs. opponent TBA
- Lucas Martins vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass 7PM ET)
- Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira
- Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno
Front-Page Photo Credit: Kyle Terada